Follower(s)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

aku ORIGINAL

aku tak pernah cuba untuk Copy and paste muke aku jadi orang lain .



berbangga dengan apa yang Allah dah bagi dekat aku . ada ke patut kau perlu tanye soalan dekat formspring aku macam ni :





kau naampak tak ? 



Hello , because of that , I would like to introduce the Real nabila . please if you is hating me . just go and Blah with all your bullshit feelings . yeaa . I am what I am . I do not need to use anyone picture . Inclouding You ! . then ? how come you said like that . I do not know what I have done at you . but just wanna say that I am what I am . please okay . do not make any shit things on my formspring or facebook ,myspace or anything . get to the Hell okayy . 




I am not that stupid to use anyone face . err , please do not make me fell like you are something like rubbish . haa . do not make me things like that . please okay . the Real me is me . there are many people that had seen me .  ahaa . If you wanna make somethings shit on my website . err ,  don't talk at my back la dear . face to face la . 


gosh , who wanna use anyone picture ? You ! err , god . one more please , I am not the Hottest girl . like you . why ? jelouse on me ? gahhh , please lah . what the freak gila lah . errr , please go on with your way . I am on my way to my life . Get to my place . please . if you hate me , come and meet me , than delete me from your List loser . I also do not need some friends with you . 


You make me famous my Dear 



With love , nabila

No comments:

Post a Comment