Follower(s)

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm going to focusing on my Final Exam


so , this is my Final post maybe . and it's just maybe .


when I said "maybe"  so . maybe I can write a new post .




Aku harap korang semua faham .  faham dengan maksud Exam . and ianya adalah Final Exam ! ouhh goshhh . tolong la . jangan laa . dah laa . malas nak cakap . malas nak berbual kosong hanya pasal Final Exam . daaaaaa ~ cukup laa aku habis kan masa setengah hari merendam dan merebus buku . cukup lah ! 



and now it is about ; Sejarah 


sejarah . dan ianya memang memening kan . sape suka sejarah ? angkat kaki dua dua belah . waaaaa . semua suka . aku tak - -' .  aku memang tabit laa sape yang bole score sejarah ni . yela . ok . aku memang tak pandai bab bab macam ni . sebab aku memang tak pandai sikit laa sejarah ni .  tak pandai sikit okayyyy . bukan banyak . 


now , talking about English . 

English is Fun . ahaaaa . the word that always English's teacher says . Always okayyy . Fun ? I am so fun for learning English . so so Fun . oh gosh , it like errrr . I need a good teacher for my English . and I has got it . because of he my English is more better . seriously , it's more better .  I;m going to get straight A' . ahaaa . it is dream okayy guys . 



I don't want its to be a dream . yeaa . I'm going to sit PMR test next year . and . it's likee . uwwwwww . Am I ready for the test . definitely not !  ahaaa . got it ? Good . and it's going to be fun right . I'm going to study hard . from now . okayyy now . it's mean SEKARANG . hahaha . 


ouhh yes . It's not only a dream . but , I need a good spirit for it . I'm goin to chase it . yeaaa . even it is like a sky . ouhhh . I will fly fly to get my dream . haha . crazy is fun yeaaa . hahaha


I miss You ! 


I am not using my phone anymore biee :(

but , I am always remember you for all the times . and you are the one 

ahaaaaa . I will miss your words every night 

ehemmm . hold me tight , and bla bla bla . 

it's our secret okayyy . ahaaa . I love you :*



No comments:

Post a Comment